My name is Marc Maloy. My wife Erin and I have 3 wonderful kids (Casey 8, Matt 7, and Meredith 4) with another boy on the way. We love camping, hiking, fishing, and boating and do it every chance we get. We live in Middle Tennessee but travel quite a bit in pursuit of cool adventures. Hopefully we’ll have lots of fun adventures to share here!
- @RyanKluftinger Hi man, IYHO, money no object, what is the best mid CC adventure bike right now for a 180lb 5'11" r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @pcski @SkiUtah well in my pow panic this morning I succeeded in stressing out my entire family. We are on the road though! 2 weeks ago
- @SolitudeMTN @ApresAdam @SkiUtah @ISkiDeepPow @UDOTTRAFFIC chains required to get up to solitude or just awesome snow tires and 4x4? 2 weeks ago
- #eximpact sjoerd gehring from j&j walking through their transformative employment engagement journey https://t.co/4TqM2MBkQ9 2 weeks ago
- @bkeare we went by the old office in Los Gatos on our way to big basin. Wow, long time ago 3 weeks ago